Need For Speed : Most Wanted Pre-Order Bonuses Detailed by EA and Criterion
- By: Jasmine Henry
- Posted 19th Jul 2012
Petrolheads and engine enthusiasts will want to take the keys out of the ignition and park up to hear this news about EA and Burnout developer Criterion's latest plans for their upcoming racing sim, Need for Speed : Most Wanted.
Need for Speed : Most Wanted is set to be an open world driving game with the focus on you being a new hotshot in this group of illegal street racers, with races ending with you quite literally zooming away from the the police just to keep ownership of your car, and, y'know, avoid that inside of a jail cell. So while the game is all about criminal activity, it's offering some very lucrative reasons for staying on the right side of the law and avoiding taking to the high Internet seas by pirating a copy of the game by announcing a whole host of newly announced pre-order bonuses, and there's nothing illegal about a good early interest deal.
There are two lots of details here, the first (listed directly below) clues you in on the interesting multiplayer bonuses that wil be in store for you should you decide to hop online in Need for Speed : Most Wanted and challenge friends from around the globe.
- Four hours of Double Speed Points: Players earn double speed points throughout the first four hours of multiplayer
- 2012 Porsche 911 Carerra S: Optimized Aerodynamic Body that reduces drag for maximum speed and Nitrous Burn, delivering efficient and sustained speed boosts
- Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale: A Race Pack Powertrain tuned for increased power and the impact protection modification to provide increased stability and strength when driving at breakneck speeds
This next set of bonus detailes let you know of the actual Need for Speed : Most Wanted pre-order packages and, of course, where to get them from!
- Speed Pack available exclusively at Game: The Caterham Superlight R500 in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Track Tyres Modification for improved road handling, and the Lightweight Chassis Modification allowing players to reach mesmerizing speeds
- Strike Pack available exclusively at Game: The Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Power Pack Powertrain Modification for an engine tuned for torque, acceleration and the ability to reach breakneck speeds, and the Re-inflating Tyres Modification making it easier to survive and counter rivals attempts to slow players down
- Power Pack available exclusively from selected independent retailers*: The Ford F-150 SVT Raptor in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Reinforced Chassis Modification for taking increased damage, and the powerful and violent Nitrous Dump Modification for making tight jumps and powered up takedowns.
The Need for Speed : Most Wanted release date is the 30th of October.
Click here to visit the Need for Speed : Most Wanted website.