Ubisoft Reveal 'Insane' Far Cry 3 Collector's Edition
- By: Jasmine Henry
- Posted 23rd May 2012
As shown off in one of its early trailers, the world of Far Cry 3, alongside its madcap inhabitants, are a true embodiment of the term 'crazy'. Other adjectives that could be applied to the game are - bonkers, bizarre and just plain mental.
There are guns, perilous cliffs and hallucinogenic vegetation in Far Cry 3, but the prime source of conflict really does come from the fact that most of the people here are losing it in one way or another. It's appropriate then, that the Far Cry 3 collector's edition is called the 'Insane Edition'.
Just announced this morning by Ubisoft, this special boxset of Far Cry 3 goodies provides you with real life wonders, in-game bonuses and a guide that will help you navigate and get through the island without being bludgeoned, shot or hurt in any other way by the many things on the island that pose a threat to your character's life.
The full list of what the Far Cry 3 Insane Edition collector's edition pack will include is below.
- A 12cm Vaas Wahine with bobble head!
- Monkey Business - Discover Hurk, a new memorable character and quest giver, and his four unique missions (1 hour additional gameplay)
- The Lost Expeditions -Two suspenseful action packed missions totaling over 40 minutes of additional gameplay and an exclusive weapon (The Japanese gun)
- The Hunter Pack The M700 hunting rifle and its three collectors skins.
- The Warrior Pack - A handcrafted dagger and two exclusive tribal tattoos.
- The Predator Pack - Four exclusive rare predators and a multiplayer bow.
- An Insanity Guide containing hints and tips to help you survive the island
The Far Cry 3 release date is September 7th, 2012.
Click here to visit the Far Cry 3 website and find out how you can pre-order the game.